Photography by Emme

On Sunday and Monday, my family was gaga that the sun was shining. We went for three long walks around our neighborhood.  First, Coen and I took our scooters down to the park, then we dropped them off in our garage and walked to a trail we have never been to.  I love to take pictures, here are some of my favorites. I can’t wait for spring!

IMG_0209AC3ECA30-E903-40A5-B142-95E993B39467IMG_6552 IMG_6553IMG_6554 IMG_6555IMG_6556 IMG_6559 IMG_654670CB81B4-65CF-4EA3-A5E6-2CF5465CD751

8 thoughts on “Photography by Emme

1. Der Emme,
    I love this post. I went a little “gaga” over the sunny blue skies too. I think your trail hike sounds fun. Your pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing them with us! I love the picture of your family having fun most of all. I also think you should try to water color some of the photos of your flower pictures.

Darling picture of you and Coen too,
    Mrs. Fordyce

2. Dear Emme,
    This looks like so much fun! I’m so happy that you got to spend some fun time with your family outside. And, I too am happy that spring is on it’s way!
    From Kym

3. Dear Emme,
    Your pictures are really pretty. I will need to have you come to our house to take pictures of my garden flowers. It really was a beautiful day for going on a walk.
    We went on a walk that day too in the forest across from our neighborhood, have you been there yet?
    From,
    Jane (Jessica’s mum)

4. Hi emme
    Your photography is really bright and I liked how when I went on to your blog I saw heaps of colour. I’m from New Zealand Hamilton . Why don’t you see mine

5. Dear Emme,
    I didn’t know you like to take photos. Did you take all those photos. They are really good. Which photo is your favorite? I like them all!
    From your friend,
    Simone